0.43ac of Excellent Views in Lago Vista TX
Location! Location! Location! Only 40 mins from Austin and 1.5 hours from San Antonio
This property comes with a gentle slope and huge hill country views! The community is very family friendly and Folklore Circle is a quiet street that’s close to schools, shopping, Bar-K-Ranches, the Clubhouse and pool. Plus, Lake Travis is within a 1/2 mile! And ownership of the lot includes access to waterfront parks to launch your boat, pools, gym, and more! Connect with us today, to discuss how this prime property can become your own!
Buy it today for $57,500 Cash!
Similar sized lot listed for $75,000 and is only 0.32 acres
Seller financing available
Restrictions: Detached Single Family Residential homes with a minimum 1,500 sq ft for a 1 story home. No mobile homes on lot. Modular homes allowed.
Great opportunity to build your dream home on site. Perfect for a second home away from the city, an ideal location for anyone who loves the water and all the recreation opportunities nearby, or as an investment property.
Don’t wait, at this price, it’s going to go fast!
- Single-family Home
- Lot Type – Land
- Sale Price – $57,500
- State – Texas
- County – Travis
- Assessor’s Parcel Number – 183068
- Property Usage – Single-family Home
- Property Address – Folklore Cir, Leander, TX, 78645
- Size – 0.43
- Road Access – Yes, Paved
- Electricity – Not Connected
- Water & Sewer – City Connections
- Market Value – Similar sized lots in the area are listed for $75,000
- Folklore Cir is a paved road
- Lot Address: 30.4818, -97.9861
- Austin Aquarium, 29 minutes away – While the aquarium is small, it offers a variety of sea life, touch tanks and many frequent
- Lake Travis Zipline Adventures – 30 minutes away – If you’re looking for a relaxing yet thrilling time, you must visit this
lakeside zip lining spot!
- John Simpson Park & Lakeway City Park, within 55 minutes – These parks are situated near the river and offer an assortment
of recreational activities.
- Bee Cave Sculpture Park & Porpoise Park, within 55 minutes – Between the pretty art sculptures and the beauty of nature, these
two parks are by far the most picturesque outdoor spaces around!
- Additional attractions within 10 minutes include Sunset Deck and Warbler Vista.
We’ve made purchasing this land easy with $14,375 down and $569.90 monthly payments to finance this sale (taxes, HOA dues or service fee not included) or use $57,500 cash!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Margie Ahluwalia @ 610-590-7775, [email protected]
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
Folklore Cir, Leander, TX, 78645
LOT 9013 BAR-K RANCHES PLAT 9
251 x 156