0.24ac Cul-de-sac Lot Sale – Minutes from the Lake
1: Location! Location! Location! Only 40 mins from Austin and 1.5 hours from San Antonio
2: Lago Vista POA is a prestigious Highland Lake area and a great place to settle and relax for both kids and adults! You’ll Never get bored here as there’s a new adventure around every corner! Residents enjoy private lake access and tons of amenities. Amenities include practically every water activity imaginable as well as a fitness center, basketball, pickle-ball, disc golf and tennis courts, a playground and more! Come take advantage of the light, natural surroundings and lake-living lifestyle! Connect with us today to make this deal yours!
3: Multiple Purchase Options Available! All you need is $75,000 cash OR put $16,875 down with $669.01 monthly payments.
Similar sized lot listed for $78,000
Seller financing available. NO CREDIT CHECKS NEEDED!
Restrictions: Detached Single Family Residential homes with a minimum 1,500 sq ft for a 1 story home. No mobile homes on lot. Modular homes allowed.
Great opportunity to build your dream home on site. Perfect for a second home away from the city, an ideal location for anyone who loves the water and all the recreation opportunities nearby, or as an investment property.
Don’t wait, at this price, it’s going to go fast!
- Single Family Home
- Lot Type – Land
- ,Sale Price – $75,000
- State – Texas
- County – Travis
- Assessor’s Parcel Number – 165847
- Property Usage – Single Family Home
- Property Address – 20300 Bowie Cove, Lago Vista, TX 78645
- Association Community & Contact – Lago Vista POA, lvpoa.nabrnetwork.com/home.php
- Size – 0.24 Acre(s)
- Road Access – Yes, Unpaved
- Electricity – At the Street
- Water & Sewer – City connections
- Market Value – Similar sized lots in the area are listed for $78,000
- Bowie Cove is a unpaved road
- Lot Address: 20300 Bowie Cove, Lago Vista, TX 78645
- 3406 Bowie Cove is the address to the neighbors house, which is a nearby home in the area
- Windy Point Park, 37 minutes away – The park is a great place to scuba dive, swim, picnic and camp!
- Austin’s, 39 minutes away – What a great family amusement park with attractions that include go-karts, bumper boats, mini
golf, batting cages and a rock-climbing wall.
- Typhoon Texas Waterpark Austin, 42 minutes away – Spending a day at this waterpark is a breeze as there’s so much to do!
From the recreation area with swimming pools, water slides and a lazy river to the fast-food eateries and lounges!
- Emma Long Metropolitan Park, 45 minutes away – This park offers visitors 12 miles of forested trails on Lake Austin, access to
a boat dock, barbecue pits and several swimming areas.
Your vacation life is only a phone call away! Finance this sale with All you need is $75,000 cash OR put $16,875 down with $669.01 monthly payments (Payments do not include taxes, HOA fee and service fee)
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Margie Ahluwalia @ 610-590-7775, [email protected].
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
20300 Bowie Cove, Lago Vista, TX 78645
LOT 9088 HIGHLAND LAKE ESTATES SEC 9
94 x 130