STEAL of a Deal, 0.25ac Lago Vista Lot Sale
— Contact Margie Ahluwalia to learn more: 610-590-7775 [email protected] —
1. Build you DREAM HOME! Additional adjacent golf course lots available.
2. Location! Location! Location! Only 40 mins from Austin and 1.5 hours from San Antonio
3: Multiple Purchase Options Available! Buy with $79,900 cash or finance with $19,975 down and $791.91 monthly payments, (excluding taxes, HOA fee or loan service fee)
Buy it today for $79,900. Cash!
Similar sized lots in the area are listed for $149,000
Seller financing available. NO CREDIT CHECKS NEEDED!
Restrictions: Detached Single Family Residential homes with a minimum 1,500 sqft for a 1 story home. No mobile homes on lot. Modular homes allowed.
Lago Vista is an excellent place to enjoy a combination of nature and city life! The community sit off the Colorado Rivers which allows residents to enjoy a variety of water options from fishing, boating, kayaking with a private marina, boat ramp and kayak storage. Many people also enjoy the numerous spotting options which include basketball, tennis and pickleball courts, as well as an athletics field, disc golf course. There’s something for everyone and people of all ages! Give me a call to seize this unbelieve deal today!
Don’t wait, at this price, it’s going to go fast!
- Single Family Home
- Lot Type – Land
- Sale Price – $79,900
- State – Texas
- County – Travis
- Assessor’s Parcel Number – 175620
- Property Usage – Single Family Home
- Property Address – 20908 Stone Cliff Dr, Lago Vista, TX 78645
- Association Community & Contact – Lago Vista POA, lvpoa_nabrnetwork.com/home_php
- Size – 0.25 Acre(s)
- Road Access – Yes, Unpaved
- Electricity – At the Street
- Water & Sewer – City connections
- Market Value – Similar sized lots in the area are listed for $149,000
- Stone Cliff Dr is an unpaved road.
- Lot Address: 20908 Stone Cliff Dr, Lago Vista, TX 78645
- 20804 Stone Cliff Dr is the address to the neighbors house, which is a nearby house in the area
- Twin Lakes Family YMCA, 35 minutes away – The lakeside park is a great place to visit for some active fun! It has a variety of hiking trails, waterfalls, picnic areas, a pool, ropes course and sports fields.
- Austin Aquarium, 36 minutes away – This is a small, family-friendly aquarium with a variety of sea life, with touch tanks and frequent events to attend on a rainy day!
- Mansfield Dam Park, 47 minutes away – Lake Travis is a perfect place to enjoy swimming, boating, scuba diving and picnicking or a day at the park.
Finance $19,975 down and $791.91 monthly payments OR close the deal quickly with a CASH purchase of $79,900. (excluding taxes, HOA fee or loan service fee)
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Margie Ahluwalia @ 610-590-7775, [email protected].
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
Waco, Austin, TX
20908 Stone Cliff Dr, Lago Vista, TX 78645
LOT 3107 LAGO VISTA COUNTRY CLUB ESTATES SEC 10
101 x 133