0.35ac BEST DEAL in White Bluff Lot Sale!
Seller Financing Available!
While the White Bluff community is jam-packed with amenities like the community dock, boat ramp, marina, and a 5-star golf course, spa and fitness center, campground and more! The town of Whitney also has a lot to offer!
Whitney is a great area for those with an active lifestyle. The state and corp of engineer parks are open most of the year. And there’s lots of family friendly educational and social activities that cost little or are free to enjoy. Plus Waco is less than 1 hour away, Dallas within 1.5 hours and Austin is about 2.5 hours away. This deal won’t last long, so call us now to learn more or make an offer!
#1. Build you dream home.
#2. Location! Location! Location! Within 1.5 hours from Dallas and Waco.
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Buy this lot today for just $4,500 down with $223.09 monthly payment / $15,000 cash. Financing does not include taxes, HOA fees and service fee)
Our Realtor will handle the sale and closing!
Restrictions: Detached Single Family Residential home. This area requires a 1400 sf site built home. There is not a time frame that construction must begin. Maximum building height is 32 feet.No mobile homes or manufactured on homes.
- Single Family Home
- Tiny Home
- RV Storage
- Lot Type – Land
- Sale Price – $15,000
- State – Texas
- County – Hill
- Assessor’s Parcel Number – 142416
- Property Usage – Single Family Home & RV Storage
- Property Address – 12101 Oak Dale Dr, Whitney, TX 76692
- Association Community & Contact – White Bluff POA, whitebluffpoa.com
- Size – 0.35 Acre(s)
- Road Access – Yes Paved
- Electricity – At the Street
- Water & Sewer – Public / County Connections
- Market Value – Similar lots in the area are listed for $22,000
- Oak Dale Dr is a paved road
- Lot Address: 12101 Oak Dale Dr, Whitney, TX 76692
- 12086 Shady Creek Dr is the address to the neighbors house, which is a nearby house along the street.
- Lake Whitney, 12 minutes away – You won’t find more beautiful scenery than off this lake!
- Waco Mammoth National Museum, 50 minutes away – If you love looking at fossils this museum will make you leap
with joy as you gaze at the variety of columbian mammoths and other animal fossils on display..
- Cameron Park Zoo, 51 minutes away – The zoo houses a variety of animals on its spacious 52 acres as well as a
gift shop, cafes and multiple events through the year.
- Pirates’ Cove, 52 minutes away – This seasonal pirate-themed water park features 7 slides, along with a
year-round video arcade and snack bar.
Purchase this property at the low cash price of $15,000 OR finance with $4,500 down and $223.09 monthly
payments. Financing does not include taxes, HOA fees and service fees.
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Margie Ahluwalia @ 610-590-7775, [email protected].
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if
needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or
representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
Don’t wait, at this price, it’s going to go fast!
12101 Oak Dale Dr, Whitney, TX 76692
WHITE BLUFF #12 LT 101
165 x 90