Perfect 0.34ac Golf Course in the White Bluff Resort
Located in the peaceful White Bluff Resort association, this community offers amenities of 4 pools, 2 gorgeous golf courses, tennis, 24 hour security and so much more. This easy access lot is tucked away in the Resort and the perfect place to build a home for entertaining and relaxing! And this land isn’t far from extensive breathtaking views of native grasses, trees, wild life, and abundant wildflowers, either! Lets connect! So you can learn more about this special offer!
#1. Waco, Forth Worth and Dallas are all within 1.5 hours
#2. This is a lovely gated community that combines the beauty of nature with luxury amenities!
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Buy this lot today for just $7,500.00 down with $373.53 monthly payments. Prices do not include taxes, HOA fees and service fees OR buy with $30,000 cash.
Our Realtor will handle the sale and closing!
Restrictions: Detached Single Family Residential home. This area requires a 1400 sf site built home. There is not a time frame that construction must begin. Maximum building height is 32 feet. No mobile homes or manufactured on homes.
- Single Family Home (max of 2 storeys) with carports
- RV Storage
- Tiny Home
- Lot Type – Land
- Sale Price – $30,000
- State – Texas
- County – Hill
- Assessor’s Parcel Number – 143933
- Property Usage – Residential Home & RV Storage
- Property Address – 16021 Faircrest Dr, Whitney, TX 76692
- Association Community & Contact – White Bluff POA, whitebluffpoa.com
- Size – 0.34 Acre(s)
- Road Access – Yes, Paved
- Electricity – At the Street
- Water & Sewer – City connections
- Market Value – Similar smaller size lots in the area listed for $40,000
- 16021 Faircrest Dr is a paved road
- Lot Address: 16021 Faircrest Dr, Whitney, TX 76692
- 16102 Faircrest Dr is the address to the neighbors house, which is across the street
- Aquilla Lake, 29 minutes away – This is a great flat shallow lake and depending on the season you can catch some large
catfishing, and crappie.
- Splash Station, 36 minutes away – What an awesome family friendly year-round water park with a lazy river, slides and a pool
with diving boards plus concessions.
- Cleburne Railroader Stadium, 45 minutes away – The stadium embodies a fantastic ball game spirit!
You can purchase this land with cash for $30,000 or finance with $7,500 down with low monthly payments of $373.53. (Pricing does not include taxes, HOA fees and service fees)
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Margie Ahluwalia @ 610-590-7775, [email protected]
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
Don’t wait, at this price, it’s going to go fast!
16021 Faircrest Dr, Whitney, TX 76692
WHITE BLUFF #16 LT 21
155 x 98