Relaxed Resort Lifestyle on 0.26ac in White Bluffs
White Bluff is an amenities-rich community offering its residents three rounds of golf per month, four community pools, boat ramp, marina, tennis courts, playground, RV camping, and more. Are you ready to enjoy some lovely country living within a beautiful gated community with two award winning 18-hole golf courses? Plus Waco, Fort Worth and Dallas are all under 1.5 hours away! Honestly, White Bluffs is the place to be so give me a call to seize this opportunity!
#1. Build your dream home on this prime property!
#2. Location! Location! Location! Within 1.5 hours from Dallas and Waco.
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Take advantage of this low price and buy today for only $13,000 or finance with $3,250 down and $207.16 monthly payments. (Financing does not include taxes, HOA fee and loan service fee)
Our Realtor will handle the sale and closing!
Restrictions: Detached Single Family Residential home. This area requires a 1400 sf site built home. There is not a time frame that construction must begin. Maximum building height is 32 feet.No mobile homes or manufactured on homes.
- Single Family Home (max of 2 storeys) with carports
- Tiny Home
- RV Storage
- Lot Type – Land
- Sale Price – $13,000
- State – Texas
- County – Hill
- Assessor’s Parcel Number – 147682
- Property Usage – Residential Home & RV Storage
- Property Address – 32041 Dove Trail, Whitney, TX 76692
- Association Community & Contact – White Bluff POA, whitebluffpoa_com
- Size – 0.26 Acre(s)
- Road Access – Yes, Paved
- Electricity – At the Street
- Water & Sewer – Public / County Connections
- Market Value – Similar sized lots in the area are listed for $29,000
- Dove Trail is a paved road
- Lot Address: 32041 Dove Trail, Whitney, TX 76692
- 32005 Dove Trail is the address to the neighbors house, which is down the street from the lot.
- Lake Whitney State Park, 5 minutes away – The lake is one of the best fishing lakes in Texas!
- Roadside America Museum 33 minutes away – The museum houses lots of history, unique autos and memorabilia, that’s truly fascinating for car enthusiasts!
- Texas Heritage Museum 39 minutes away – This museum is filled with excellent historical features and information.
Seller financing available with $3,250 down $207.16 monthly payments or purchase with cash for just $13,000. (Financing does not include taxes, HOA fee and loan service fee.)
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!
- Call/Txt/Email Margie Ahluwalia @ 610-590-7775, [email protected].
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
32041 Dove Trail, Whitney, TX 76692
WHITE BLUFF #32 LT 41
78 x 131