0.41 acre Mobile Home friendly lot in amenity rich Horseshoe Bay, TX! 1 hour from Austin. Similar lots sell for $50,000. On Sale for only $42,000 Cash or Finance for $10,500 down and $416.27 monthly payments.
Check out this lot in Horseshoe Bay TX near Lake LBJ
This lot is surrounded by pristine hill country nature in the highly sought after Horseshoe Bay community! This neighborhood offers privacy, quality and million dollar Lake LBJ views for a FRACTION of the price! And residents can enjoy fantastic golfing facilities, a playground as well as walking, biking, hiking and jogging trails! A resort-like lifestyle is only a phone call away! Connect with us now to come see all that this lot and community has to offer!
#1. Mobile Homes Allowed! Lake Community has tons of amenities you will love!
#2. Location! Location! Location! Austin within 1 hour, San Antonio about 1.5 hours away and Waco just over a 2 hour drive
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Finance the sale with $10,500 down and $416.27 monthly payments OR buy with $42,000 cash. (excluding real estate taxes and loan service fee)
Our Realtor will handle the sale and closing!
- Single Family Home
- RV Storage
- Mobile Home Friendly
- Lot Type – Land
- Sale Price – $42,000
- State – Texas
- County – Burnet
- Assessor’s Parcel Number – 23062
- Property Usage – Single Family Home
- Property Address – 0 Lone Star, Lot #: K15042, Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
- Association Community & Contact – Horseshoe Bay POA, hsbpoa_org, default_php
- Size – 0.41 Acre(s)
- Road Access – Yes, Unpaved
- Electricity – At the Street
- Water – City Connections
- Septic – Private
- Market Value – Similar smaller sized lots in the area are listed for $50,000
- Lone Star is an unpaved road
- Lot GPS Coordinates: 30.535339, -98.339381
- 1201 Stampede is the address to the neighbors house, which is nearby home in the area.
- Lakeside Park, 12 minutes away – The park is a lovely green space with tennis/basketball courts, covered picnic
tables, plus a boat ramp and swimming pool.
-The Exotic Resort Zoo, 30 minutes away – The zoo is an incredibly laid-back, woodsy, wildlife reserve that also has
an outdoor pool and playground.
- Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge, 34 minutes away – What a beautiful wildlife preserve featuring a
canyon, river and fields inhabited by migratory birds.
- Pedernales Falls State Park, 46 minutes away – This spacious park boasts of hiking, horseback riding trails,
campsites, river swimming and scenic vistas.
This land is yours today with $42,000 cash OR finance with $10,500 down and $416.27 monthly payments.
(excluding real estate taxes and loan service fee.)
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Margie @ 610-590-7775, [email protected]
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if
needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or
representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
Don’t wait, at this price, it’s going to go fast!
Austin, TX, San Antonio, Waco
0 Lone Star, K15042, Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
S5220 HORSESHOE BAY LOT K15042 PLAT K15, SOUTH
112 x 173