0.29ac Mobile Home Friendly lot in Horseshoe Bay TX– HOA RV campground, nature trails & other amenities! Similar lots sell for $45,000. ON SALE for only $23,000 Cash or Finance for $5,750 down and $319.57 monthly payments
Check out this lot near Lake LBJ
Horseshoe Bay is a retreat from the city, in the city, which means there’s no need to go far to relax! Residents enjoy a well kept clubhouse, golf course, playground and walking/biking/hiking/jogging trails. Keep in mind the association also has a lake with picnic areas which allow the community to easily relish the beautiful natural surroundings. And don’t forget there’s lots of places to visit for relaxation! Give me a call today, to discuss this awesome deal!
1. Mobile Homes Allowed! Lake Community has tons of amenities you will love!
2. Austin is about 1 hour away, San Antonio within 2 hours and Waco is just over 2 hours from the lot.
3: Multiple Purchase Options Available! This deal could be yours with $23,000 cash OR finance $5,750 down and $319.57 monthly payments (excluding taxes, HOA fees and loan service fee)
- Single Family Home
- Mobile Home
- RV Storage
- Lot Type – Land
- Sale Price – $23,000
- State – Texas
- County – Burnet
- Assessor’s Parcel Number – 22634
- Property Usage – Single Family Home OR RV Storage
- Property Address – 0 Mountain Dew, Lot #: K11054,Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
- Association Community & Contact – Horseshoe Bay POA, hsbpoa.org/default.php
- Size – 0.29 Acre(s)
- Road Access – Yes, Paved
- Electricity – At the Street
- Water – City Connections
- Septic – Private
- Market Value – Similar sized lots in the area are listed for $45,000
- Mountain Dew is a paved road
- Lot GPS Coordinates: 30.537979, -98.335717
- 1000 Bob White is the address to the neighbors house, which is in the area
- Colorado River, 10 minutes away – The Colorado is wide and beautiful where it meets the Gulf.
- HIdden Falls Adventure Park, 20 minutes away – This park is great for off-road vehicles, plus it has firing ranges
and a skeet shooting range.
- Inks Lake State Park, 37 minutes away – The park has cabins, boat rentals, a 9-hole golf course, trails, camping and
a great American eatery too.
Connect with us today to finance your sale with $5,750 down and $319.57 monthly payments OR use $23,000 cash. This
deal won’t be around for long! (Financing does not include taxes, HOA fees and loan service fee.)
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Margie Ahluwalia @610-590-7775, [email protected].
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if
needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
Don’t wait, at this price, it’s going to go fast!
0 Mountain Dew, K11054,Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
S5220 HORSESHOE BAY LOT K11054 PLAT K11, SOUTH
100 x 135