Spacious 0.63ac Tanglewood POA Property Saleazing Sub-division designed around lifestyle, Plenty of Amenities and Priced 25% Below Market Value!
Tanglewood is a beautiful community in the city, with many relaxing and commodious association perks! This gated community offers an excellent mixture of kid and adult activities from the park and Playground to the clubhouse and community pool. There are also multiple trails/paths and areas for BBQ get togethers! Are you ready to live a short drive to amenities, recreation, and big cities? Give me a call today to discuss this special deal!
#1. Temple is jam packed with amenities!
#2. Waco is within 1 hour, Austin only 1.5 hours away and Dallas just over a 2 hour drive
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Yours today for only $59,000 cash OR finance with $14,750 down and
$584.77 monthly payments. Financing does not include taxes, HOA fee and loan servicing fee.
Buy it today for $59,000 Cash! Finance for only $14,750 down and $584.77 monthly payments.
Our Realtor will handle the sale and closing!
Restrictions: Detached Single Family Residential home. This area requires a 1400 sf site built home. There is not a time frame that construction must begin. Maximum building height is 32 feet. No mobile homes or manufactured on homes.
- Single Family Home
- Lot Type – Land
- Sale Price – $59,000
- State – Texas
- County – Bell
- Assessor’s Parcel Number – 76532
- Property Usage – Single Family Home
- Property Address – 16353 Charlya Dr, Temple, TX 76502
- Association Community – Tanglewood POA Inc
- Size – 0.63 Acre(s)
- Road Access – Yes, Paved
- Electricity – At the Street
- Water – Public / County connections
- Septic – Private
- Market Value – Similar sized lots in the area are listed for $80,000
- Charlya Dr is a paved road
- Lot Address: 16353 Charlya Dr, Temple, TX 76502
- 16341 Charlya Dr is the address to the neighbors house, which is adjacent to the lot.
- Temple Lake Park, 21 minutes away – What a wonderful natural park on a 12,300-acre lake popular for fishing,
boating, picnicking and swimming.
- Summer Fun Water Park, 24 minutes away – It’s the perfect family amusement spot offering a 900-ft. slide, a lazy
river, pools, snacks and pavilions.
- Chalk Ridge Falls Park, 34 minutes away – This park sits along the Lampasas River and features hiking trails, a
suspension bridge and waterfalls.
Finance this deal with $14,750 down and $584.77 monthly payments. OR use $59,000 cash! Financing does not
include taxes, HOA fee and loan servicing fee.
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Margie Ahluwalia @ 610-590-7775, [email protected]
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if
needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or
representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
16353 Charlya Dr, Temple, TX 76502
TANGLEWOOD BLOCK 001 LOT 0050
158 x 269