ATTENTION ALL INVESTORS, DEVELOPERS, & RESIDENTIAL BUYERS! Great property for building a development or sub-division.
1. This 71.48 Acres is broken up into two parcels with a total of 672 feet of road frontage.
2. Downtown Lebanon & Murfreesboro are about 20 minutes away & Nashville is within 40 minutes!
3: Access to Water and Electric is available.
Similar sized lots in the area have sold for $1,765,000. Buy it today for $1,290,000!
Lebanon has a lot of aspects that make it a one-of-a-kind town! From the beautiful views, fresh air, and friendly people to the great public schools and variety of things to do, there’s something for everyone. Keep in mind this four-season town is full of history, community events, and charm! As you know, Lebanon is beginning to boom, so give me a call today before this deal is unavailable!
- Builders – Entitle this property for a Sub-division. Priced to sell!
- Single Family Homes (multiple)
- Multi-Family Home. i.e. Duplex (multiple)
- Mobile Homes
- Tiny Homes
- Agricultural Uses, i.e: Farming & Roadside Stands
- Lot Type – Land
- Sale Price – $1,290,000
- State – Tennessee
- County – Wilson
- Assessor’s Parcel Number – 142-024.10 & 142-024.20
- Property Usage – Single Family, Multi-Family, Mobile & Tiny Homes & Agricultural Uses
- Property Address – Whippoorwill Rd & Murfreesboro Rd, Lebanon, TN, 37090
- Size – 71.48 Acre(s) (29.25 & 42.23)
- Road Access – Yes, Paved
- Electricity – At the Street
- Water – Public / County connections
- Septic – Private
- Market Value – Similar smaller size lots in the area have sold for $1,765,000
- Whippoorwill Rd & Murfreesboro Rd are both paved roads.
- Lot GPS Coordinates: 36.043927, -86.347042 (142-024.10) & 36.047707, -86.346438 (142-024.20)
- 143 Whippoorwill Rd is the address to the neighbors house, which is adjacent to parcel number 142-024.10 & 8417
Murfreesboro Rd is adjacent to parcel number 142-024.20
- Don Fox Community Park, 24 minutes away – This is a great space for families, there are a lot of walking spaces,
open play areas, a creek with clear water, and several playgrounds for kids to enjoy!
- Adventure Science Center, 45 minutes away – The science center keeps kids engaged with learning about tech,
health, and ecology with hands-on exhibits & a planetarium.
- Centennial Park, 46 minutes away – The park is known for its Parthenon replica band shell, dog park, beautiful
gardens, and informational museum.
- Andrew Jacksons Hermitage, 40 minutes away – The museum showcases Mr. Jackson’s life through a variety of
exhibits and tours.
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
142-024.10 & 142-024.20
0 Murfreesboro Rd, Lebanon, Tennessee 37090
Henry & Robbie Denny Prop Pb 19 Pg 129 Lot 29 Tr & 30